The Ombudsman is here to help. DaVinci Academy has an active Ombudsman that is engaged in helping to resolve conflict in a private manner. Below is some general information on our Ombudsman and how you can begin your conflict resolution.
Who does the Ombudsman serve?
- Community Members.
When should I contact the Ombudsman?
- If you are unsure about what school resources are available to help you in your situation.
- If you believe you have experienced delay, error, or discourtesy by a school employee.
- If you believe a school policy, procedure, or regulation has been applied unfairly or unreasonably.
- If you have a conflict with another party and need help in facilitating a resolution.
- If you don't know who to talk to, where to turn, or what to do concerning a school - related problem or complaint.
To begin the process;
1. Click this link to view the Ombudsman policy, it is important to read through the policy to understand what the Ombudsman can do for you.
2. Once you have read through the Ombudsman policy and you wish to continue, please select this link to download the Ombudsman Form. Please follow the instructions on the form to continue.
*It is highly suggested that you read through the Ombudsman policy before you take any more actions.